Thursday, January 12, 2012

Kick off the New Year with a new outlook on short hair!

I had my very first wedding of 2012 this week! I styled Colette's hair for her San Francisco City Hall Wedding. Colette's hair is pretty short and fairly curly so we went for an organic look with a little grecian twist, and the result.......


I have met my fair share of brides with short hair that feel like theres not much that could be done with such little hair but I love the challenge.The possibilities are endless with headbands, hair accessories and a little creativity! 

What a great way to start off the new year! Congratulations to the very happy couple and Happy New Year to everyone!!

1 comment:

  1. I have attained the honest share of brides using small tresses that feel as if theres not much that is certainly through with such small tresses.Its is a good siteclip-in hair extensions

    ReplyDelete